This Blog is all about the happenings of the Pete Johansen Family in the big old city of Elmo.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School


Well today is the day that my kidlets have been waiting for. The first day of school. They were all up at 6 patiently waiting for me to grant them permission to take off for the bus. Well the kitten didn't like the idea of not spending the day with them so he tried to tag along. James ended up bringing him home so he went to the 2nd bus stop on his own. Me, I feel like I should take them their first day, but they all said they would take care of each other and didn't need me. I hope I can find SOMETHING to do today, all by my lonesome!

1 comment:

Ma2_3boys said...

Hmmm.... all by yourself? Maybe I should rethink this whole public school thing. ; ) Enjoy your day!!