This Blog is all about the happenings of the Pete Johansen Family in the big old city of Elmo.

Friday, October 31, 2008

little spooks






Well I hope no one logged on and seemn them yesterday because I was having a bad day they weren't cropped and you could bearly see the spooks through my messy house. Well Thomas decided at the absolute last minute to be a mummy so nit wa improvized and fast. Because I wrapped him so fast he unraveled before school was out. Nomore costume he went as aneglected boy with no costume! Hope that all of your tricks or treatswere safe and fun.










2 comments:

Ma2_3boys said...

Cutest little spooks I've ever seen. :)

Heather said...

Leave it to Thomas to make last minute adjustments!!!! So glad that you put it up so quick, love to see whats up!
Love & Miss you all!
Aunt Heather