This Blog is all about the happenings of the Pete Johansen Family in the big old city of Elmo.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS




Recently we decided to fix the van, it still was running but I had some trust issues with it. The night before we started to fix it Pete's car broke a fan belt on the way home from work. So during the day I found an Unexpecting neighbor and conned her into taking mee to town to get the parts. That evening me and Pete set out on the task of machanican. He went and put the fan belt on and left me to put the new coil in the van. Does that sound fair- well most females would say no, buta I actually enjoy thath type of thing. My theory is if I can see the part on the car and the new part I should be able to do it my self! Jameds went to supervise Pete and take a picture in the process they broke my camera. It is no all open site. Point and shoot and hope that you were close enough to zoom or crop.

No comments: